The safety of guests is our first priority.
The already extremely clean Gael Force is thouroughly sanitized between all water taxi rides and cruises. Please note the following protocols:
- Boat Tours Kelowna (Kelowna Water Taxi & Cruises) follows all British Columbia Public Health Guidelines for COVID as applicable on the date of your cruise.
- All guests must be from the same family or bubble, unless British Columbia Public Health Guidelines indicate otherwise at the time of your cruise.
- The maximum boat load is eight guests (our normal capacity of 9 guests will be returned once Health Guidelines indicate that it is safe to do so)
- Hand sanitizer is available to all guests.
- All guests must answer the Captain's COVID-related health questions at the time of your cruise. Anyone testing positive for COVID at the time of their cruise will need to cancel.
Thank you for your understanding as we get through this together!
Captain Peter Brady