CUSTOM LAKE CRUISES
Kelowna Water Taxi & Cruises loves to be flexible!
You're on vacation, right? So you might want to do a little "mix-and-match" tour, combining a boat tour with a drop-off for lunch, or some time at a beach, a land tour of local wineries, or even just some time to walk around and visit an area.... No problem... Call Peter Brady at 250-864-9448 to discuss your ideal itinerary and he will do all he can to accommodate your wishes and to give you an estimate for your custom cruise.
For those who want to combine a boat tour with a little sightseeing at specific places along Lake Okanagan, we have put together a list of boat docks where we can land to drop you off or pick you up. These may change without notice, so please check with us first to ensure that the spot on the list is still available at the time you want to take a tour.
PUBLIC BOAT DOCKS ALONG LAKE OKANAGAN
City of Kelowna
- Water Street Boat Launch - 1354 Water Street (Downtown- by Rose's Pub)
- City Park (near Sails - Downtown - Abbott at Bernard)
- Cedar Creek Park - 5200 Lakeshore Road
- Cook Road Boat Launch beside the Eldorado Hotel - 500 Cook Road
Lake Okanagan to the North of Kelowna
- Lake Country -Okanagan Centre Safe Harbour Regional Park (on Okanagan Centre Rd.)
- Vernon - Paddlewheel Park with a double launch/dock
- Vernon - "Kin Beach" with a very small single launch/dock.
Lake Okanagan to the South/Southwest of Kelowna
- Shelter Bay Marina (on Campbell Rd.)
- Westbank Yacht Club (4111 Gellatly Rd.)
- Cove Lakeside Resort (4205 Gellatly Rd - great for lunch!)
- Fintry Provincial Park (on Westside Rd.)
- Wilsons Landing (on Westside Rd.- considered an unofficial launch)
- Lake Okanagan Resort (on Westside Rd.)
- Casa Loma Resort (on Casa Loma Rd.-private - for resort guests only).
- Doggie Beach Princeton Ave.
- Todd RV (on Todd Rd.)
- Strachan Bay (on Beach Ave.
- Peach Orchard Beach (on Peach Orchard Rd)
- Summerland Waterfront resort & Spa" on Lakeshore Dr South
- Okanagan Marina on Lake Okanagan.